Grapes are versatile fruits used in a wide range of popular foods — from raisins to jelly to wine. They are also packed with nutrients and antioxidants, and have high amounts of the phytonutrient resveratrol, which is good for the heart, according to some studies. In fact, while grapes are good for your overall health, they are especially lauded for their heart benefits.
Grapes Health Benefits :
1. Power Up Your Weight Loss
2. Mop Up Brain Damaging Plaques
3. Improve Brain Power
4. Protect Your Skin from Cancer
5. Protect Your Body from Radiation
6. In one study, scientists identified resveratrol as a nutrient that activated the human gene for survival and longevity.
7. Resveratrol works as an anti-inflammatory, which may be one of the reasons it may be effective for heart disease.
8. Supports Muscle Recovery
Nutritional in Grapes :
Let us have a brief idea on the overall nutrition content of grapes:
1. Energy 69 Kcal
2. Protein 0.72 g
3. Vitamin A 66 IU
4. Vitamin C 10.8 mg
5. Iron 0.36 mg
6. Zinc 0.07 mg
Preparation and serving method :
1. Enjoy them as they are,without any seasonings/additions.
2. Add seedless berries complement in any fruit/vegetable salads with peach, pear, tomato, lettuce, apricot , berries, currants, apple, pineapple etc.
3. Dry grapes (raisin, currant, and sultana) are being used in confectionary, puddings, cakes, muffins, bread, etc.
5. The fruit can also be used by food industry for the preparation of jams, jellies, juice and wine.
For Grapes details in Hindi check here – Grapes In Hindi