Knowing how to use the English tenses the correct way can sometimes prove to be quite challenging, especially when 2 or more tenses are extremely close in terms of their meaning inside a given sentence.
My advice is to always keep a notepad at hand with practical examples of the specific tenses you’re interested in using for a given article or blog post, this way you’ll never use the wrong form of the needed tense, and your readers will absolutely love you for it.
Below are the articles on all the 12 types of tenses in English. You can go through them one by one and enhance your English speaking and writing skills.
- Present Simple Tense (Present Indefinite)
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Past Simple Tense (Past Indefinite)
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Future Simple Tense (Future Indefinite)
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense